All verses in prophets concerning a second exodus

Isaiah 11:11-16:

Isaiah 11:11: “In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean.”

Isaiah 11:12: “He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.”

Isaiah 11:15-16: “The Lord will dry up the gulf of the Egyptian sea; with a scorching wind he will sweep his hand over the Euphrates River. He will break it up into seven streams so that anyone can cross over in sandals. There will be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria, as there was for Israel when they came up from Egypt.”

Jeremiah 16:14-15:Jeremiah 16:14: “However, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when it will no longer be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’”

Jeremiah 16:15: “but it will be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors.”

Jeremiah 23:7-8:

Jeremiah 23:7: “So then, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when people will no longer say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’”

Jeremiah 23:8: “but they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the descendants of Israel up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ Then they will live in their own land.”

Ezekiel 20:33-38:

Ezekiel 20:34: “I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered—with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath”.

Ezekiel 20:35: “I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you.”

Ezekiel 20:36: “As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

Ezekiel 20:37-38: “I will take note of you as you pass under my rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant. I will purge you of those who revolt and rebel against me. Although I will bring them out of the land where they are living, yet they will not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord.”

Hosea 2:14-15:

Hosea 2:14: “Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her.”

Hosea 2:15: “There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. There she will respond as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt.”

Micah 7:15:

Micah 7:15: “As in the days when you came out of Egypt, I will show them my wonders.”

Zechariah 10:8-12:

Zechariah 10:8: “I will signal for them and gather them in. Surely I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before.”

Zechariah 10:9: “Though I scatter them among the peoples, yet in distant lands they will remember me. They and their children will survive, and they will return.”

Zechariah 10:10: “I will bring them back from Egypt and gather them from Assyria. I will bring them to Gilead and Lebanon, and there will not be room enough for them.”

Zechariah 10:11: “They will pass through the sea of trouble; the surging sea will be subdued and all the depths of the Nile will dry up. Assyria’s pride will be brought down and Egypt’s scepter will pass away.”

Zechariah 10:12: “I will strengthen them in the Lord and in his name they will live securely,” declares the Lord.

1 Like