Division of the Land of Israel as the trigger point for the day of the Lord / Jacobs trouble's / Great Tribulation (Modern Interpretation of Joel 1-3)

This thread is specifically geared to explaining what “triggers” the day of the Lord or Tribulation period and our attempt to be adequate watchmen on the walls, and compare the prophetic with current events of the times.

The day of the Lord (יֹום [יְהוָה] Yom Yahweh) is simply defined as a period when YHWH will:

• Judge all nations:

For the day of Yahweh is near all the nations! As you have done, it will be done to you. Your deeds will return upon your own head. (Obad 1:15)

• Call his people out of the places where he has dispersed them and back to the Land promised to Abraham, Issac and Jacob:

“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that it shall no more be said, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ but, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.” (Jeremiah 16:14-15; see also 23:7-8)

“the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left. . . . He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” - Isaiah 11:11-12

If you have been a student of torah observance, HR movement, Messianic etc… You should have some familiarity with this topic.

What you might not be familiar with is the fact that the whole book of Joel is an explanation for what “kicks off” the “day of the Lord”.

14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord,

15 Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.
Joel 1:1-15

Verses 1-15 of Joel 1 explain to us the spiritual state of believers, and verse 14-15 explain to us that the context for Joel 1 is that the day of the lord is occuring.

We continue reading in Joel 2 and we’re going to break it down slowly:

1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

Sound an alarm in my holy mountain - This is a reference to Mt. Zion the redeemed house.

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

• Verse 2 explains the Day of the Lord is “night” then “day” so it starts out dark and gloomy, but as the morning spreads (middle of the day) a great people, strong like has not ever been, neither shall any more after it. This is Israel. This is the redeemed house of Jacob. This is you, and this is me.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

• a fire devoureth before them; is a direct reference to the pillar of fire that Moses followed during the first exodus, except here it’s the second exodus.

• The land is as the garden of Eden before them. This is self explanatory. He’s going to restore his people back to the promise land/garden.

Verses 5-10 are explaining the Children of YHWH, and their power.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

• Yeshua will call out his orders before his army the children of YHWH. Just like the children of YHWH were his army in the first exodus. Same deal here.

Verses 1-32 are a great read, but not a focus for this thread.
I do want to point out verses 12-18 are specific instructions we should follow:

12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God?

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

18 Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people.

We continue reading In Joel 3:

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

• YHWH will gather all nations, and brings them into the valley of Jehoshaphat (The name Jehoshaphat means YHWH is Judge).

• Parted my land is where we understand prophetically the “division of the land” or the “two state solution” is the trigger point for entering into the day of the Lord period.

Now lets take a look at current events, to see if anything matches this prophetic statement:

We have to take a look at the political powers of the world, and we find ourselves face to face with the U.N. General Assembly of Nations or United Nations.

What’s interesting about the United Nations is it is a “Globalist” effort to unify governance, borders, languages, and cultures. In school as a child I was taught they wanted to teach the world Kumbaya and establish boundaries of peace. Only evil selfish nationalists would stand in the way of such a peaceful effort, and then I discovered the reality of what they re doing and its so sinister and evil it’ll have to be covered in a separate thread, but in short order they against the sovereignty of nations, property rights, and the self govern-ship of individuals. Which is everything the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is against.

So studying out this “Assembly of Nations” which they themselves use this term to discribe themselves just like in Joel 1-3.

We find out they’ve been pushing an agenda of “Two State Solution” between the Government of Israel, and the Government of Palestine since 1947!

" In 1947, the United Nations General Assembly adopted United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, which was rejected by Arab leaders.[1] In 1974, a UN resolution on the “Peaceful settlement of the question of Palestine” called for “two States, Israel and Palestine … side by side within secure and recognized borders” together with “a just resolution of the refugee question in conformity with UN resolution 194”.[2][3][4] The borders of the state of Palestine would be “based on the pre-1967 borders”. The latest resolution, in November 2013, was passed 165 to 6, with 6 abstentions;[5] with Israel and the United States voting against.[6]"

If you study the history of how the U.N. votes on a matter you’ll find that the power of voting rights actually falls on about 5 permanent major powers: the US (commonly seen as Ephraim), France (commonly attributed as descendants of Rubin), Russian Federation (Gog), China (seen commonly as Ma-Gog), the United Kingdom (commonly placed as Manasseh).

So now understand me here. Essentially this Assembly of (Firstborn) Nations has been voting to divide the two states of Israel since about 1947, and commonly the US has stepped in the way from it happening. What we have going on is a BUNCH OF FIRSTBORNS ARGUING OVER THE LAND OF ISRAEL!? Interesting right?

Now President Trump comes in the picture and what does he do?
Well he actually sealed the deal! He actually did exactly what the United Nations has been trying to push through since 1947:

The Trump peace plan, officially titled “Peace to Prosperity: A Vision to Improve the Lives of the Palestinian and Israeli People”, was a proposal by the Trump administration to resolve the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. President Donald Trump formally unveiled the plan in a White House press conference alongside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on 28 January 2020. The plan had been delayed by two years and previously rejected by the Palestinians, who were not invited to the meeting.[1]

The plan was authored by a team led by Trump’s son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner.[2] Both the West Bank settlers’ Yesha Council[3] and the Palestinian leadership rejected the plan, the former because it envisaged a Palestinian state,[3] and the latter arguing that it was too biased in favor of Israel.[1] The plan is divided into two parts, an economic portion and a political portion. On 22 June 2019, the Trump administration released the economic portion of the plan, titled “Peace to Prosperity”. The political portion was released in late January 2020.[1]

Now understand this here brothers and sisters. We just read the whole book of Joel together, and it tells us the trigger point for the day of the Lord is when the assembly of nations seek to divide his land, and Trump basically Trojan horsed the plan in place…

Trump gets the two-state solution in place on January 2020 and what happens on February 2020??

February 3 — US Declares Public Health Emergency

The Trump administration declares a public health emergency due to the coronavirus outbreak. The announcement comes 3 days after WHO declared a Global Health Emergency as more than 9800 cases of the virus and more than 200 deaths had been confirmed worldwide. - A Timeline of COVID-19 Developments in 2020

There you have it nation of Israel. Join us for our next post on the opening of the seals of judgement and the possible correlation with COVID & VACCINE & The opening of the first seal.