Filling the need of Widows and Orphans

The Redeemed House Team wants to observe the good instruction found in James 1:27

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. - James 1:27

If you are a widow or an orphan please post below what your biggest immediate need is and our admin staff will verify your status, and YHWH will provide.

Hello I’m an orphan
Be blessed.

Shalom !!

We have sent you a private message, please check your private messages. Thank you!

My parents are deceased; my husband abandoned me because he was alcoholic (and trying on a new wife).

I am self sufficient but I need to “borrow” a laborer to help me get a fence around my property in north Missouri to keep unwanted men (literally) from roaming on to my property but labor is about 10k up here and that is way outside of my pocketbook. I have four bedrooms in case anyone could volunteer this spring!

1 Like

How close are you to Ava, MO?

Hello. I just remembered where this website was located off of FB and I reset my password. Sorry for delayed response. Dealing with the issues I wrote about before. I am NW corner of MO west of maryville. the map says that Ava is about 5 hours away.

Hi, I found this board through brother Sebi’s recent chat streamed on Scott Harwell’s channel. I was thrilled to see this post but bummed that the forum seems to be largely empty, so I really hope someone will see this.

I have a friend up in Plymouth New York, named Sandy, who’s an elderly widow (almost eighty years old and partially disabled, who also just had a stroke a few weeks ago (but has been recovering greatly. HalleluYah!!!)). She runs a non-profit, organic, rehab farm, that’s also Torah observant (no pigs, Sabbath observance written in the by-laws, she openly shares her faith), where veterans, and other people struggling, or with various special needs can go to learn to farm, get some structure and purpose and heal at no-charge. Unfortunately, it has all just become far too much for her to continue with the labor, especially on her own (even her being able to continue farm labor this far has been a miracle!). Her body and mind have become too frail and there’s not enough help or volunteers.

She said that the board of directors are meeting this Sunday to decide whether or not to shut the place down. If it gets shut down, then this ministry her and her late husband built several decades ago will not only end, but her land her family has owned for generations will very likely be sold, possibly to secular folks, to do whatever with, which would be a great tragedy.

I wanted to post to ask for prayers on her behalf, for her healing, for her to finally have rest and peace, for strength and for a miracle. She desperately wants other Torah observant people to take the place over, so the land and its resources can continue to serve as a blessing to the Body and people in need. She wants it to be a shining beacon in the dark times to come. So prayers would be greatly, greatly appreciated, and if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in volunteering, or better yet, would like to take the place over, that would be the miracle this dear sister has been praying for.

If you want to contact her, her website is https://www.lambsquartersorganicfarm.com/ , which has her email, street address, and phone number. It also has further info on the farm and the 501(c)3.

She’s a very sweet lady, has led an incredible but hard life, yet one full of miracles that shows the great goodness of our Father! She’s blessed me, just with her testimonies over the years, so I’m hoping my efforts here can bless her, and hopefully more of the Body. Again, would greatly appreciate any prayers for Sandy, our sister in Messiah, and while I hope this message wont be too long, I did want to post her last message, so you can read the urgent request in her own words if you want to pray in agreement with her.

"On June 30, 2024, our board of directors is having a very important meeting to discuss the future of this nonprofit, the beautiful land He has blessed us with, and the incredible animals, plants, and supporters we have been blessed with. He promised that

“Truly I say to you, whatever things you may bind (ask) on earth will be things already bound in heaven, and whatever things you may loosen on earth, will be things already loosened in heaven. Again, I tell you truly, if two of you on earth agree concerning anything of importance that they should request, it will take place for them on account of my Father in heaven. For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.”

Please pray this request as often as you can prior to June 30, and especially on June 29. Thank you all for your years of support for this nonprofit and farm. Pray for guidance to either (a) continue on faith or (b) to close it down. Whatever is HIS will is. (This is only Sandy speaking right now) because it is SO difficult to find physical help. Every time I get discouraged and plan to give up, MATERIAL help comes just in time (for which I am deeply grateful). Therefore, I am inclined to believe that this mission is being truly blessed. But provide the physical help for this far because the stress and physical pain is almost more than I can bare. Please help me to ENDURE. Please help my unbelief.

“Loving, Father, please grant the board of directors wisdom prior to and during June 30. Please grant us peace with our decisions and, if it be Your will, that You provide the means to continue this mission and/or this farm to be a light on the side of the hill when “things go south”. Give us and all supporters and workers (and our beloved animals) strength, courage, and protection, during the hardships that are coming. Please help us to feed our neighbors and teach them to survive when the grid down down and wars and terror increase. Teach us to be content in all circumstances and to provide help, sustenance, peace, encouragement, and laughter even during times when we think that all is lost.
If you decide to allow us to continue, please provide two, long term interns (preferable veterans) by no later than August 31 for us to get through the next winter. We will have to start neccessary plans by September 1 if we can’t get the physical help we need.
In Yeshua Messiah’s/Jesus Christ’s name we pray. So be it.”

Thank you, Sandy"

Thank you and Yah bless!

Message received - we have put her in contact with a few trusted persons. YHWH’s will be done.

I can’t tell you how happy and touched I was to read this today. Thank you so very much!!!

I’d actually meant to come and post a praise report about the board meeting, as it was a miraculous one, in that they decided to keep the farm going a while longer, talks went well, and apparently two of the board members who were causing some issues resigned. Sandy also said she’d been getting some calls about volunteer labor. So halleluYah!!!

I’ve been trying to help her out for around a year now, by letting people know about the place and her plight, but I don’t have many contacts or connections, and don’t personally know of anyone who could/would want to take over a farm up in New York. I don’t know what your contacts may be able to do, if anything, but just the fact that you responded and even reached out to her has, at least, been a blessing to me, and I’m sure to her as well. As you said, our Father’s will be done, but many, many blessings on you for your effort! Blessings likewise on those persons and on your family.

:blue_heart::white_heart::purple_heart: