Identifying Yeshua in Genesis to Revelation

This thread is dedicated for scriptural proof of Yeshua operating in the Old Testament/Books of Moses.

Outline

• Yeshua/Jesus was the Rock that Israel Drank From

• Yeshua created the heavens and the earth.

• Yeshua made covenant with Abraham

• He redeemed the children of Israel out of Egypt.

• He defeated Pharaoh and his army at the Red Sea.

• He was the rock that was with the children of Israel in the wilderness.

• He Gave the Torah at Mt Sinai.

• The name of his covenant family that he brought out of Egypt is the house of Jacob

• The church (qahal/ekklesia) was born at Mt. Sinai

• The church was reborn/baptised at Acts 2/Pentecost.

Yeshua/Jesus was the rock that Israel drank from

Let’s take a look at 1 Corinthians 10:

1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Our brother and apostle Paul is identifying that all were baptized prior to receiving knowledge of the law on Mt. Sinai, but he’s also identifying that the Israelites who were leaving Egypt were eating the same spiritual food, and drinking of the living water. He identifies that the rock that followed them from which water came from; was Yeshua!

Yeshua/Jesus is found in the volume of the book

We have to keep in mind that the “New Testament” wasn’t written when our brother Paul identified this Psalm concerning Yeshua/Jesus:

In Hebrews 10 -

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Luke 24:44 - Yeshua identifies to the disciples that all the things that were fulfilled in the law and the prophets concerning him

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

In Luke 24:27 - Yeshua/Jesus was ex.pounding to his disciples all the scriptures concerning himself:

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. - Luke 24:27

Purpose of creation is for Messiah to dwell with his people on the earth

Yeshua is the creator of the Heavens and the earth

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. - John 1:3

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. - Psalms 33:6

Psalms 33:6 should remind you of John 1:1 when it states, the word was there in the beginning with YHWH, and all things were made through YHWH in John 1:3.

It was the will of the Father that all creation should occur, but it was Yeshua who obeyed his will and actually performed the creation.

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: - Colosians 1:15

Again an Image is a representation, not the original thing, also Yeshua/Jesus is being called “firstborn” of every creature.

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

All things were created by Messiah, and for Messiah.

4 Likes

I listened to a lady while I was in Israel, and the Berean’s had a replication of the tabernacle in the Negev. I wish I would have brought my notebook on that day but she placed YESHUA in every book of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation it was amazing :two_hearts: we all stood there in awe with our mouths hanging open and this was before I came to Torah! I’d love to go back and listen to that again and process it all,

This is a great teaching thank you !

@4given That lady was gold!!! I know what you mean!

When I first started studying the Hebrew roots of my faith. I remember being on-guard about philosophies trying to stealing Yeshua away from me. Imagine the shock on my face when I learned more about Yeshua from studying my Hebrew Roots than the decades I spent in meaningless religion.

Sometimes I have no words to explain the feelings at all other than HalleluYAH!

Absolutely !!
YAH deserves all our praise !