Red heifer and YESHUA

Okay I was at a conference this weekend and a lot of the topics were concerning the red heifer and ( I’m sure you’ve heard ) I want to know the significance of it and YESHUA. Are they connected ? Did YESHUA’s blood cover that sun as well because He wasn’t burned and HIS ashes weren’t put into the water so I guess I’m confused about all this please help if you understand it! Thank you !!

The mormons are quite fascinated by the red heifer. LOTS of items from the Old Testament are a type and shadow of Christ, the reality. Once the reality has arrived, the types and shadows are no longer needed. Since they are no longer needed, of what use is giving types and shadows more importance than the reality?
2023-04-19T05:00:00Z :grinning:[quote=“4given, post:1, topic:212, full:true”]
Okay I was at a conference this weekend and a lot of the topics were concerning the red heifer and ( I’m sure you’ve heard ) I want to know the significance of it and YESHUA. Are they connected ? Did YESHUA’s blood cover that sun as well because He wasn’t burned and HIS ashes weren’t put into the water so I guess I’m confused about all this please help if you understand it! Thank you !!
[/quote]

Thanks for the response !

Is what sin covered? If it’s uncleaness due to having touched a dead body, it isnt sin. It is just not being clean. Yeshua, in Matt 5:18, says the law is still here. So, if we’ve touched a dead body we are unclean and cannot enter the temple.

Good point , thank you

This is a great question, and one I know a little of but will have to check the scriptures and get back to this topic! :slight_smile:

Thank you ! From all the scriptures I’ve looked into and from listening to the experts on this topic I’ve come to understand that Our God is infinite and He understands way more than I ever could ! So with that being said He will reveal in His own timing and maybe this is just a little piece to the puzzle that needs to be put into place.

A teaching from Triumph in Truth on the Red Heifer.

Thank you !

I haven’t heard of this ministry before! What do you think of their teachings?

I tried to respond already but it doesn’t appear my message went thru.

Triumph in Truth is a wonderful ministry lead by G. Stephen Simons. I believe you would be blessed by any of their teachings. His testimony is powerful. He is Joel Olsten’s brother in law that was leading a mega church in Dallas when Yah called him to the truth. [quote=“L1fe, post:10, topic:212, full:true”]
I haven’t heard of this ministry before! What do you think of their teachings?
[/quote]

I received your message as a direct message to myself.