Silver Amount Found in Revelation

Revealed - Silver Amount Found in Revelation

I want to thank our heavenly Father for giving us some insight into the prophecy of Revelation 6, as you all know I personally believe that we might be in the first and second seal. I base this entirely on my own opinion, and study.

This study is something we can all weigh out and measure.

=====================================================================

Join us on forum.redeemedhouse.com - we do not censor, and we’re looking for your educated spirit driven opinion for this generation and the generations to come!

Join us on discord at: Children of YHWH (if using discord you must configure your notification settings so the discord server doesn’t blow up your phone endlessly)

=====================================================================

We’re going to break down a possible clue for the body of believers in Revelation 6:

Revelation 6:5-6 we read:

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three > measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

What is the price?

In verse 6 we read a “measure of wheat for a penny”. The word penny is the strongs word G1220 which means the roman coin “Denarius”.

Here’s the Strongs definition of penny:

Denarius (penny) = “containing ten”

1. A Roman silver coin in NT time. It took its name from it being equal to ten “asses”, a number after > 217 B.C. increased to sixteen (about 3.898 grams or . 1375 oz.). It was the principal silver coin of the > Roman empire. From the parable of the labourers in the vineyard, it would seem that a denarius was > then the ordinary pay for a day’s wages. (Mt 20:2-13)

so approximately 3.898 grams of silver were in a Denarius.

According to verse 6 a “measure” (choenix) of wheat was purchased for (3.898 grams) of silver.

Here’s the strongs definition of measure (choenix):

“1) a choenix, a dry measure, containing four cotylae or two setarii (less than our quart, one litre) (or as much as would support a man of moderate appetite for a day)”

So essentially a “choenix” is less than a quart.

A bushel of wheat right now (12/20 @ 7:29 am) is trading at $9.10 a bushel.
There are 31 quarts in a bushel.

which means a quart of wheat is going for around .29 cents right about now.

What does this mean?

Well I don’t really believe in coincidence when it comes to scripture, if the almighty saw it fit to write into his holy word the Denarius (3.898 grams of silver) as a point of reference to relay to believers a future cost of wheat.

I then believe silver during that period of hyperinflation as described in Revelation 6 should be suitable for trade, or desired for trade and not just suitable or desired but highly valued.

Also the reversal is also true Wheat to Silver is also a good buy right now, so logically storing Wheat or Grain today will be able to make a lot of silver at this hyperinflation event that is set to occur in Revelation.

You take (3.898 grams) of silver and you times it by how much wheat a single person consumes a year (4 bushels of wheat) => 4 bushels of wheat times 3.898 grams of silver and you end up with about 15 grams of silver.

A gram of silver is worth .76 cents right now (12/20 @ 7:45 am). 15 grams of silver in the context of Revelation 6 prices would buy you wheat for a single person for a year.

What else can we derive from this clue?

Well, when we see a bushel of wheat equalize with 3.898 grams of silver (current price is $3) then we know that we are in the 3rd Seal of Revelation prophecy.

1 Like

The first horse the white horse given a bow and a crown sent out conquering and to conquer could the bow here mean the rainbow as the homosexual agenda that has been pushed on us for the last few years ? Just a thought?

1 Like

Everything is on the table. Such a sad and corrupt world… I’m glad to be participating in his Torah/instruction being a light to my community and establishing community has been such a productive endeavor.

The rainbow gay agenda is such a backward and destructive movement. A surprisingly aggressive group of confused humans. :frowning:

1 Like