The attempt to tie the Apostle Paul with Judaism

There is an ongoing attempt in this movement to marry the Apostle Paul with Judaism.
They will continually point to the fact that Paul was a student of Gamaliel! Chiefest of Pharisees etc…

Enough! Your identity is not in Judaism which rejects that Yeshua did not come in the flesh. Your identity is in YHWH and his only begotten son! Your identity is that you are a child of YHWH, and as a child of YHWH you have a title, and that title is ISRAEL. Let no one steal your crown.

What they will not point out is that the Apostle Paul was a student of Gamaliel and a proponent of Judaism only when he was executing and destroying the gatherings of believers prior to his road of Damascus moment. But not after.

It took Yeshua blinding the Apostle Paul and equating his physical blindness to match his spiritual blindness. Until Paul realized what he was doing.

The road to Damascus moment was where his religion of Judaism and his training under various “authorities” in Jewish Law ended.

What association did Paul make after his road to Damascus moment?

We read in Acts 24:14,
KJV: But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers,
believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets…

Paul’s only claim of allegiance after the road to Damascus event was to the “Sect of the Way” or “Nazarenes” (Acts 24:5).

The beliefs of the Nazarene sect or sects are described by various church fathers and heresiologists.

in Jesus as Messiah:

The Nazarenes… accept Messiah in such a way that they do not cease to observe the old Law.
— Jerome, On. Is. 8:14

On the Virgin Birth:
They believe that the Messiah was born of the Virgin Mary.

— Jerome, Letter 75 Jerome to Augustine

Adhering to circumcision and the Law of Moses:
They disagree with Jews because they have come to faith in Christ; but since they are still fettered by the Law – circumcision, the Sabbath, and the rest – they are not in accord with the Christians.

— Epiphanius of Salamis, Panarion 29.7.4

Use of Old Testament and New Testament:
They use not only the New Testament but the Old Testament as well, as the Jews do.
— Epiphanius of Salamis, Panarion 29.7.2

Use of Hebrew and Aramaic New Testament source texts:
They have the Gospel according to Matthew in its entirety in Hebrew. For it is clear that they still preserve this, in the Hebrew alphabet, as it was originally written.

— Epiphanius of Salamis, Panarion 29.9.4

In none of the descriptions do we see them describe Nazarenes as respecters of the “Talmud” or “Oral Torah”. Be vigilant my brothers and sisters. Do not go back to the dead machinations of religion.

You are a child of YHWH, your Father is living. You are in a living breathing relationship.