The Government of YHWH, it's ordered and how Yeshua presides over it [Not Complete]

Source Video: The Melchizedek Priesthood (Part 1 of 3) by Eddie Chumney ---- HHMI Discipleship Program - YouTube

Source Video 2: The Melchizedek Priesthood (Part 2 of 3) by Eddie Chumney ---- HHMI Discipleship Program - YouTube

Source Video 3:The Melchizedek Priesthood (Part 3 of 3) by Eddie Chumney ---- HHMI Discipleship Program - YouTube

Our Heavenly Father has a kingdom.

In his kingdom he has an governmental administration this is known as the Melchizedek Priesthood.

In the Melchizedek priesthood you are all three of these things:

• King
  • Priest
  • Firstborn

Yeshua is the head of our Heavenly Father’s kingdom:

• He is the (head) king.
  • He’s the high priest.
  • He has a kingdom.
  • The Torah is the constitution of the kingdom
  • and the Melchizedek priesthood/administration governs this kingdom.

Remember he’s the “King of KINGS” meaning he’s the head king, and we are all kings beneath him in his Melchizedek priesthood/administration

Yeshua runs the kingdom of Yahweh according to Yahweh’s Torah/Instruction. Yahweh’s Torah/Instruction is the will of Yahweh.

The name of the people whom Yahweh governs is named Israel.

Yeshua is the Father’s agent who administers the kingdom of Yahweh. He oversees the domain of Yahweh.

Yeshua was appointed firstborn

Psalm 89:28 - I, too, shall make him a firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth.

[ Jewish Published Bible 28]

Exodus 4:22 - Israel is my firstborn

Exodus 13:1 - Sanctify unto me all the firstborn

Yeshua was born a firstborn

Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Yeshua was appointed firstborn above the firstborns from the children of YHWH

Romans 8:29 -
29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

Yeshua became firstborn of every creature

Colossians 1:15 - “Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Yeshua is our high priest

Hebrews 3:1 - 3 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Hebrews 4:14 - 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Yeshua the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Yeshua is our high priest after the order of Melchizedek

Psalm 110:4 - The Yahweh hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:17 - 17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Hebrews 6:20 - 20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Yeshua, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Yeshua is the King of Israel

John 1:47 - Yeshua saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

John 1:49 - 49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Yeshua is the King of Kings

Revelation 19:13 - 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:16 - 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

13:35

Yeshua is king who is God

• Footnote: Elohim is the title for Yahweh’s authority in the earth. It has been used to refer to Moses, Elijah and Yeshua.

Hebrews 1:8 - But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O Elohim/God, is for ever and ever: A sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Psalm 45:6 - 6 Thy throne, O Elohim/God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Yeshua is the Redeemer of Israel

Titus 2:14 - 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Short Summary

• YHWH is the supreme authority, and his son Yeshua is his “right hand (man) revealed”.

• Yeshua is a firstborn. The firstborn has priestly duties and kingship rights.

• Yeshua is High Priest

• Yeshua is the King of Kings

• One who has the position of firstborn, high priest and king (leadership role in Melchizedek Priesthood) is able to rule and reign over others and be a kinsman redeemer (go’el in Hebrew)

Yeshua was a faithful son

Hebrews 1:5 - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, You are my Son, this day have I begotten thee?

• Yeshua is not in the angelic class

Yeshua - The faithful son is king

• Footnote: Mount Zion is known as the heavenly Jerusalem - This might inspire thought about the new Jerusalem coming down to earth.

Psalm 2:6 - Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Psalm 48:2 - Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

Psalm 2:7 - I will declare the decree: the Yahweh has said unto me, You are my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 89:26 - He shall cry unto me, You are my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

Hebrews
3:1 - Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider… High Priest of our profession, Messiah Yeshua
2 - Who was faithful to him that appointed him as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
5 - And Moses verily was faithful in all his house as a servant…
6 - But Christ as a son over his own house…

Yeshua will be given the throne of David

Luke 1:32 [referencing Yeshua] - He will be great and will be called the son of the most high, and the LORD GOD will give to him the throne of his father David

Luke 1:33 - And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

• 25 min - Part 1 of Melchizedek Priesthood.

Yeshua is the son of our Father.

John 9:35 - Yeshua heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Do you believe on the Son of God?

36 - He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, That I might believe on him?

37 - And Yeshua said unto him, You have both seen him and it is he that talks with you.

John 20:31 - But these are written, that you might believe that Yeshua is the Mashiach, the Son Of God and that believing you might have life through his name.

Yeshua is the good shepherd who lays down his life for others

One of the responsibilities of a Melchizedek priest is that you are to teach the ways of the heavenly Father.

We are to be taught the torah/instruction, and we are to live the torah/instruction.

As a firstborn son, if the situation calls for it we are to lay down our life for our family.

John 10:11 - I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.

John 10:14 - I am the good shepherd and know my sheep and am known of mine.

John 10:15 - As the Father knows me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 15:13 - Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 10:16 - And other sheep I have [Ephraim] which are not of this fold [Judah]: them also I must bring and they shall hear my voice [ Ephraim] and there shall be one fold [Ephraim and Judah] and one shepherd [Ez 37:24]

John 10:17 - Therefore does my Father love me because I lay down my life that I might take it again.

Ephraim was firstborn of Northern Kingdom.
Judah was firstborn of Southern Kingdom.

1 Like