The second exodus for believers - Biblical rapture verse Doctrinal rapture

Genesis 13:14 (NIV):

“The Lord said to Abram after Lot had parted from him, ‘Look around from where you are, to the north and south, to the east and west.’”

Joshua 1:3 (NIV):

“I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.”

Psalm 107:3 (NIV):

“and gathered them from the lands, from the east and west, from the north and south.”

Matthew 8:11 (NIV):

“I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.”

Luke 13:29 (NIV):

“People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

Psalm 75:6-7 (NIV):

“No one from the east or the west or from the desert can exalt themselves. It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another.”

Isaiah 43:5-6 (NIV):

“Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’”

Zechariah 8:7 (NIV):

“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west.’”

Job 37:9 (NIV):

“The tempest comes out from its chamber, the cold from the driving winds. The breath of God produces ice, and the broad waters become frozen.”

Isaiah 11:11-12 (NIV):

“In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean. He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.”

Jeremiah 16:14-15 (NIV):

“However, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when it will no longer be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ but it will be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors.”

Jeremiah 23:7-8 (NIV):

“So then, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when people will no longer say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ but they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the descendants of Israel up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ Then they will live in their own land.”

Ezekiel 20:34-38 (NIV):

“I will bring you from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered—with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath. I will bring you into the wilderness of the nations and there, face to face, I will execute judgment upon you. As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will judge you, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

Ezekiel 36:24-28 (NIV):

“For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”

1 Like