Three types of sin in the bible

Sin

Genesis 4:7 - “If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

Psalm 51:5 - “Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.”

Romans 3:23 - “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”

1 John 1:8-10 - “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”

Transgression

Exodus 34:7 - “Maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion, and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.”

Psalm 32:1 - “Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.”

Isaiah 53:5 - “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.”

Daniel 9:24 - “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.”

Iniquity
Psalm 51:2 - “Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.”

Isaiah 59:2 - “But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.”

Ezekiel 18:30 - “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.”

Micah 2:1 - “Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning’s light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.”